Monday 27 January 2014

Ehrmagerd......

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/education/article3986912.ece

So never mind parents teaching their children anything, just make the schools do that too.

I've written about it before, but hey, let's stir up some shit again.......
Boys will not turn into rampant homosexuals if they play with dolls or other "girly" games when they are small.It might accidentally teach them empathy skills..... Same goes for wearing "girly" colours.... My kiddo was allowed to play with toys she found interesting. That includes the usual My Little Pony, Barbie and dolls, but also includes, cars, tools, science kits etc.....
I just wanna go hide in some fuckin cave, because I'm fed up with dumbass people.
Boys will be assholes if they are taught to be such things. Boys will be boys and other bullshit that has let them off easier with shit for decades. Well Imma start a new fad, girls will be girls.
Don't let them have smartphones and internet on their own, until you have told them about the birds and bees and what is a normal relationship. Teach them respect towards others, and make sure that they get the support they need, and the boundaries they need..... You know,that thing called being a fucking parent....
I despair.....

4 comments:

  1. The same thing is happening here in the US. I have grand kids in school, so I know how you feel. I think gone are the days when they teach reading, writing, math and history and in with bull crap that don't belong in schools, rather in the homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is taking the piss, parents are turning more and more dumb, kids have absolutely no skills in anything whatsoever, because retarded parents think it's the schools job to teach everything. I have heard teachers tales about 6 year olds who come to school wearing nappies (diapers), 'cos the parents are too "busy" to pottytrain. My daughter had a classmate who was spoonfed during lunchbreaks, by her mum, who came to school especially to feed her. People are regressing in a very alarming rate.

      Delete
  2. These are great ideas unless their dads an ass, then I don't think there's anything you can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, dickhead dads can ruin it for everybody....

      Delete