Sunday 26 January 2014

Flappety flap

Just so everything is not all doom and gloom, here's some photos from the last few weeks....
Converse trainers, found them from TK Maxx for 8 quid, WIN!
Snood thingamabob I made for the little one to wear...
 The humidity is a pain in the arse. Sugary cereal turned into a brick....
 She wants something......
 Aberdeen weather....
 More local weather
 Some Maneki Neko cameos and my bitchin SOA phonecover....
Blingity bling, back of the SOA phonecover...

So yeah, I get shit done occasionally too.... :D

2 comments:

  1. WOW I love those shoes! Definitely going to get over to TJ Maxx to look for them! I also love the phone cover too! Great pics too. Your dog has that look that my Chihuahua gets and I know she is thinking, Are you gonna eat that in front of me? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dog also likes to boss people. Our regular postie carries doggy biscuits with him, and everytime my dog gets near him, she starts to have that certain bossy bark, as in "gimme the noms". She is not as stupid as she wants us to think she is..... :)

      Delete