Tuesday 1 April 2014

Almost there...

Counting down days when we can set off to our holiday in Finland. I still dislike flying, but I'm trying to tell myself that I'd rather whizz over in a few hours, than drive across countries and be stuck on floating tin cans for days....So much more quicker way to get around. I have just taken out the first batch of garden flowers, and put more bulbs and seeds in. My goal is to have so much random flowers that there is little space for weeds.
The weather was nice for a few days but now it seems to be going back to the usual grim and grey.
 Doesn't bother her though, that's one happy hound...
 Getting there....
 And now just need to do the same on the other end.....
 Getting restless
Listening to the roaring of the foamy sea
Grim and grey....
Mr Wallace is celebrating the local football teams cup win....
 International street market and the churros, om nom....
Had to get the lovely coffees, regular visits on their stall when the market is on...

Will do some more garden stuff and last minute tidy up, then pack our bag. On friday it'll be evening flights. Last time we took the night flights, I wore my family guy-jammie bottoms, and the air  stewardess thought I was a child, as she put us in front of the queue saying children first. It made me chuckle.
Was smooth flights though, so let's hope these ones will be just as smooth. Might take my plastic crochet hook with me, as doing crochet is nice and calming.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have lovely holiday and your journey will go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, holiday will be good, just getting home and eat some mammi :D, and hopefully journey will be fine. x

      Delete