Saturday 31 May 2014

Random pics again....

Nothing interesting to write about this time. No need for any foaming in the mouth today, semi-sunny, so will just put some pics again.....

My trusty overlocker. Presser foot is held in by a nail, Macgyver all the way....
Made some Frozen hairbows, officially for Meri, unofficially, I might steal them.....
 Bootsale find, floral bag 1£
 My strawberry plants
Bootsale find, maxi dress, 2£
 Learning to crochet for the last 6 months...
 One of my fav moments on Ace Ventura movies...
Huff puff
 Supposedly a Beetlejuice stencil, not great to be honest....
 Sacred heart style
 A mens denim jacket I pimped up ages ago

 Buzz buzz


     
 Cheapo shoes      +                               random silk flower bits+  glue
 Floral shoes...
 Haircombs I made
 Haircomb with fabric "flowers"
 Little hairclip
 This one imma keep....
 More flowers...
Creepy flower haircomb... Might add some blingy bits
 My embroidered mexi-dress... love it!
 Everybody needs pink flamingoes in the garden!
Babymetal stencil. This one came out pretty good....

4 comments:

  1. God, I'm so jealous of your creativity. I used to make/customize my own clothes and create jewelry out of any scrap material that I could find. Now I'm to bloody ill to even sew a button on a shirt nowadays.

    The hair combs/clips are wonderful. I mean, I am genuinely in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like gluing shit together. :D I put stuff on my facebook page if folk one to buy the shit that I've glued. My page is chaos treasures.
      Oh no, being ill sucks! I love to use old things, to give them a new lease in life. That's what crafting is about. Not spending a fuckton of money on bits...

      Delete
  2. Adore it all amor! you are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, we have good taste!!! :) I have crafting -manic depression....

      Delete