Wednesday 27 August 2014

Shot in the dark

More randomness, I have different craft things in the midst of making, so nothing to show yet. I ordered more fabrics. I'm not sure why, as I have two different fabrics to make into something. I'm also crocheting a scarf with skulls, made little fabric pieces from scraps, and now trying to think what to make of them. I also have a hoodie that I'm pimping up, as it had little holes, but didn't want to throw away, as I like the long lenght of it. So yeah, crafting ADD there again.;.....
Here's some bargains and a little gift to myself before the hols....
 It's an angler fish.... :)
 300 fucking dollars. Some was invested towards a pair of converse that my friend brought from the US
Fabric baskets, original price 24,95€, bought for 4. 
 Le childs new schoolbag. Pippi Longstocking all the way!!
Le child spotted a kittydress for a fiver....
 Hoodie in the making, lots of embroidery to do...
 As grapes are not sugary enough, they thought of even more sweerer ones.....
 Marimekko tunic, bought from a second hand market for 4€

El Naturalista clogs from second hand market, 8 €. A lot of money for used shoes, but to be honest, they are so comfy that I'm not too sad with the money spent....
Something for the table too, love the colours, I miss Indiska shops....

No comments:

Post a Comment