Tuesday 2 September 2014

craft fail

Tuesday is the new Monday. First cutting patterns, and it didn't feel right....
Cutting fabrics, I was starting to doubt whether the fabric isn't sturdy enogh for my project...
Well FUCK ME, my gut instinct was right. first I was putting the pieces together, while watching the OZ, and the bloody scart went funny, so turned it off. Crafting without OZ just isn't the same. Then I get trouble from the overlocker....Finally putting the last seam together, and I notice a huge chunk of fabric from the back has been caught under the presser foot, thus sewn in. That's when I decided to step away from the fail, and do something else. Tomorrow, fire up the OZ, coffee and see if I can fix the grand screw ups somehow.......Fuckety fucking fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment