Saturday 6 September 2014

Exhibition and boob clouds.

So. Went to the art gallery to see the Kaffe Fassett exhibition. I've seen his designs on crafty mags I used to subscribe, and I love his fabrics, so the exhibition wasn't to be missed. It was lovely. All the colours, especially today when the morning sun turned into a fucking rain....
Also now I know that if I want to have a chav free moment, the art gallery has no chavs hanging about, so will have to visit soon again...I managed to get a "new" camera too, so been playing with it. I used to have a very old Konica Minolta digicamera, but it was good for pic quality, so decided to try my luck on a certain bidding site for a slight upgrade, and got one for about 20 notes.
It's a long way from the posh expensive cameras that every selfserving hipster dick and blogger has to take pictures of their daily style pics of shit that every other fucker buys from the local H&M.....
Let's crack on shall we.....
 New camera takes nice crisp images of a very crisp hound....
 There has been art project dolphins scattered about for charity, now they were all in one place
 so people can see them all before they are auctioned off.
 Some local lingo on this one....
 More cam play
 .....macro works too....

 Knitted dolphin, brilliant!
 Kaffe Fassett exhib, I just looooooove the colours....
If I just grab this and walk away, nobody will notice, yeah......
 I want this jumper!
 Was a really good exhib to see!
Some boob clouds. Officially known as mammatus clouds...Look a bit creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment