Tuesday 12 January 2016

Long break

Not visited this place for a while. Been crafting, causing mayhem and enjoying little tricks of life. My elderly hound is starting to get bad with her age related stuff. I was gutted when living legends turned to stardust, leaving the world just that little bit shittier.
I've been creeping on good scents, I have watched lots of B-movies and found new things to enjoy in life. That's about it. I've noticed quite a few of blogs I used to read have disappeared too, so that has cut down time on blogs big time.
Might be back soon with posts and pics. Will see.

2 comments:

  1. Musta tuntuu monen bloggaajan vaihtaneen instgrammiin. Itselle tuottaisi liikaa vaikeuksia saada asiansa muutamaan hästäkkiin :D

    Toivottavasti iäkkäämpi koira saa niin hyvän vanhuuden kuin mahdollista. Tuollainen on raskasta aikaa. Tuntuu tekokeveältä jaksuhalilta, mutta sanon kuitenkin, että voimia luopumiseen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo monet vaan lopettanu kans. Ma en jaks innostua noista grammeista ym. Kyl toi koiruus ihan pilalle hemmoteltu on :)

      Delete